GrammaTech Stories 2020 Enterprise Success
New Software program Composition Examination Product, JuliaSoft Acquisition and Various Governing administration Research Contracts Create History Revenue
GrammaTech, a major company of application protection testing items and program exploration products and services, currently introduced file company benefits for 2020 due to accelerating adoption of its CodeSonar® SAST merchandise, demand for its new CodeSentry™ SCA products, and continued growth in its govt investigate division. The firm extra additional than 50 new global merchandise prospects for its Software Safety Tests (AST) products and solutions and received nine big study contracts.
“Despite the economic effect of the pandemic, GrammaTech’s company efficiency continued to trend upwards in 2020,” claimed Mike Dager, CEO of GrammaTech. “Our software protection tests solution ongoing to make inroads from incumbent vendors and our research organization won a number of major contracts as we expanded into new places this sort of as artificial intelligence (AI). In the meantime, our new software package composition evaluation instrument is presently currently being evaluated by Fortune 500 shoppers.”
GrammaTech Company Highlights
- Added much more than 50 new world prospects for the CodeSonar® SAST solution
- Amplified distribution network and achieve in Europe with the addition of a British isles subsidiary to guidance pan-European customers and two new distributors in Spain
- Named Platinum Award Winner for Very best Software Protection Tests in 2020 ASTORS Homeland Security Awards and finalist for Ideal DevSecOps resolution in 2020 Computing Security Excellence Awards
- Appointed Andrew Meyer Main Promoting Officer and Michael Kelley Chief Fiscal Officer
- Introduced a $13 million deal with DARPA to analysis the use of AI and ML strategies for automating the style, screening and implementation of application applications. The contributions designed by GrammaTech will be produced out there as element of an open up-resource venture called Mnemosyne.
- Released CodeSentry™, which performs binary-based software program composition assessment (SCA) utilizing device mastering know-how with out the will need for source code.
- Acquired JuliaSoft S.r.l. to extend CodeSonar® with automated code assessment for Java and C# code.
- Released SWAP Detector, an open resource static investigation device which applies Major Info examination techniques to the Fedora RPM open up-resource repository to baseline accurate API use.
- Introduced two important releases of CodeSonar® which expanded assistance for MISRA-C, MISRA-C++, and DevSecOps implementations
- CodeSonar® Picked by the Joint Federated Assurance Centre (JFAC) to Strengthen Self-confidence in Office of Defense Programs
- Gained a $7.6 million, four-yr agreement from Defense Innovative Study Jobs Company (DARPA) as aspect of the Automatic Rapid Certification of Application (ARCOS) system centered on making proof and assurance circumstances for a wide array of certification and/or accreditation specifications.
- Produced a resource to support SARIF-dependent integration of static investigation outcomes with GitHub
GrammaTech is a major world wide supplier of program analysis and screening solutions utilized by the world’s most safety mindful corporations to detect, measure, review and resolve security and security vulnerabilities. The company is also a trustworthy cybersecurity study partner for the nation’s civil, defense, and intelligence communities. GrammaTech has corporate headquarters in Bethesda MD with a Study and Progress Centre in Ithaca NY. Stop by us at https://www.grammatech.com/, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
CodeSonar® and CodeSentry are registered trademarks of GrammaTech, Inc.
Marc Gendron PR for GrammaTech
Watch supply model on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/residence/20210121005188/en/