TYPEMILL is a little flat file cms established for editors and writers. It delivers an creator-helpful dashboard and a visible-block-editor for markdown dependent on vue.js. Use TYPEMILL for manuals, documentations, world wide web-textbooks and identical publications. The web page http://typemill.net by itself is an illustration for TYPEMILL.
- Website with markdown-documents.
- Flexible drag & fall navigation.
- Visible markdown editor (VUE.js) and raw markdown manner.
- Markdown extras with
- desk of contents (TOC)
- definition lists
- math (with plugin)
- figures with captions
- Media library with illustrations or photos and files.
- System configurations.
- Consumer administration.
- Adaptable sort management with YAML-documents.
- Plugins (with symfony event dispatcher).
- Themes (with TWIG).
- PHP 7+
- Apache server
- mod_rewrite and htaccess
If you operate a linux process, then please double test that mod_rewrite and htaccess are energetic!!!
Obtain TYPEMILL from the TYPEMILL web-site, unzip the information and you are accomplished.
If you are a developer, you can also clone this repository. To do so, open up your command line, go to your task folder (e.g. htdocs) and variety:
git clone git://github.com/trendschau/typemill.git
The GitHub-edition has no vendor-folder, so you have to update and incorporate all libraries and dependencies with composer. To do so, open up your command line, go to your TYPEMILL folder and type:
If you did not use composer right before, remember to go to the composer website and begin to understand.
To run TYPEMILL on a reside system, simply just add the files to your server
Make Folders Writable.
Make certain that the subsequent folders and all their documents are writable (permission 774 recursively):
You can use your ftp-application for that.
You will be redirected to the
/set up web site, remember to make an initial user and configure your system in the creator panel.
You can find your login display screen less than
/tm/login or simply just go to
/set up and you will be redirected to the login-website page, if the setup has been completed.
You can read through the total documentation for writers, for theme builders and for plugin builders on the TYPEMILL website.
TYPEMILL is released below MIT licence. Remember to check out the licence of the included libraries, much too.
Contributors & Supporters
- Severo Iuliano manages the internationalization i18n.
- Eziquel Bruni edits the typemill documentation.
- Ricky made the discard operation.
- vodaris sponsored the advancement of the research plugin.
Critical: How to Lead
Typemill is still in an early phase and contributions are hugely welcome. Remember to stick to these regulations:
- If you program even bigger changes, then make sure you generate an difficulty initially so we can focus on it.
- Fork the “Create” department from typemill. Never use the master department, mainly because it is secured and only incorporates analyzed releases.
- Do your modifications.
- Right before your ask for, be sure to pull the new develop branch once more to get most up-to-date variations.
- Then make a pull ask for for the Develop department all over again.
You can check out the roadmap for Typemill and scroll as a result of the difficulties. I will mark concerns in future that are straightforward to start off with or where enable is really appreciated.
Below are some contribution-tips for non-coder:
- Share typemill with social media.
- Create about typemill.
- Enhance the documentation.
- Discover bugs and mistakes (open a new challenge on github for it).
- Describe some lacking features and describe, why they are vital for other customers.
Some concepts for devs (remember to fork this repository make your improvements and produce a pull request):
- Deal with a bug.
- Produce or port a concept, specially for documentations, knowlegde bases or net-guides.
- Generate a extravagant plugin.
- An automobile-update features for core method, plugins and themes is extremely essential.
- Improve the accessibility of html and css.
- Carry out consumer roles and rights with RBAC or ACL.
- Write autotests with Cypress.
For hints, questions, issues and assistance, make sure you open up up a new issue on GitHub.
This is an open up resource project. I like it and I shell out about 20 several hours a 7 days on it (commencing in 2017). There is no business enterprise design suitable now, but you can assistance this undertaking with a donation or merely use me for implementations.